Do You Want to Coach?
Maybe Coaching Club Volleyball at Desoto Legacy Volleyball Club is Your Next Life Adventure!
Volleyball is a lifetime sport. Let’s be honest, most coaches are aging players who just can’t get enough of the game! We’re blessed to have picked a sport where individuals ages eight to 80 can enjoy the game, both coaching AND playing! Deciding to coach is a tremendous way to stay involved while giving back to the sport while filling your life with fun, joy, and fulfillment by supporting others.
DLV is ALWAYS Looking for Good Coaches!
As the newest and fastest-growing club in the Mid-South/Delta Region, we are always seeking to grow our staff with quality coaches. If you’re a coach looking for a new home, or a player who is ready to share your love of volleyball with our youthful Club players – let’s talk!
Bob Lewis, Desoto Legacy Volleyball’s Head Coach is proactive about improving and training DLV’s coaching capabilities. DLV is strategic in its approach to coaching Club teams. Continuity in training, concepts, and philosophies are at DLV’s foundation. Players are often with DLV for seven or eight years – they deserve to play in a club where they can count on consistent coaching and methods of play – the USA Volleyball way!
Discreet Contact Form:
Great Reasons to be a Desoto Legacy Coach
- Desoto Legacy Volleyball Club is the fastest growing club in the Mid-South Delta Region – it’s where you want to be if you love the sport of volleyball!
- Southaven Arena – DLV’s home – features spectacular courts, new equipment, and USAV tournament-level facilities
- Private/Group Lessons: Online booking and plenty of available court time provides LOTS of interest and opportunities to coach private/group lessons – coaches earn the lion’s share!
- You love helping great kids! If you don’t enjoy kids, you should not be coaching anyway.
- Be a positive role model and make a real impact on kids’ lives who deserve it.
- You get to think, live, and play volleyball in an awesome environment! DLV is an unabashedly red, white, and blue USA Volleyball club!
- You can do better: If you’ve played sports, you’ve seen coaches who are clueless about motivating, challenging, and encouraging kids. This is an opportunity to help and be better – the players deserve it!
- Help young players develop. DLV’s number one priority is the development of our young athlete’s character and skill. The winning comes naturally!
- You’ll be part of our great team!